E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I just bought a kindle HD10. I do not understand what I am…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a kindle HD10 . I do not understand what I am doing I am 77 years old I have a Kindle 6 now and I want to trans all on the kindle Hd6 fire to the new Amazon HD10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I haven't done anything because I have no idea what to do. and there are no papers that came with the FireHD10.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like some directions on how to run it. I have close to 300 e-books on the small Fire 6 but I want all on the items transfered over, facebook, messanger, etc.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.