E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Could not find my Kobo book library. Model N905C. About 2…

Customer Question
Could not find my...

Could not find my Kobo book library.

Technician's Assistant: What Kobo model do you have?

Model N905C

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your N905C? What have you tried so far?

About 2 days.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

We tried to connect (via the USB) to our Apple computer, but the Kobo logo didn't show on the Apple screen

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.