E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It will not pick up my library downloads, it says the wifi…

Customer Question
It will not pick...

It will not pick up my library downloads, it says the wifi is connected but not getting my books

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Its wireless

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I even tried using the cable connector to the computer and it still kept saying I needed to be connected to wifi

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 6 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

This is usually caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, then your kindle will work normally again. Press and hold the power switch for a full 40 seconds, even after the screen goes black, then release.Then press the power button to restart if the device does not start up again on its own. Then try connecting to WiFi and sign in with your Amazon account info.

just powered it off waiting the 40 seconds
ok, I turned it back on, turned on the wifi says its on but the band only has one line lit up out of 4 lines
Well this was not any help, I'd like my money back, and please take out my credit information. Now I would be worried you will rip. off my account. thinking I will call my bank now
even tho it said you did not charge me the 20 dollars, it did
I am talking to the bank and cancelling this transaction
please do not call me

I am sorry for any difficulty or confusion. I am not sure about any of the fees. I only do the tech support. However our service is backed by 100 % guarantee and customer service will be glad to answer any account questions for you.