E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My mastercard has been billed for amazon prime. I did not…

Customer Question
My mastercard has been...

My mastercard has been billed for amazon prime. I did not order this and want the charge reversed. Who can I call.

Technician's Assistant: What Amazon model do you have?

What do you mean?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Amazon e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I don’t have an amazon reader. I have an iPad. This is a charge on my credit card.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Just give me a number to call please

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.