E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have had an ereader for a few years. Until this weekend,

Customer Question
I have had an...

I have had an ereader for a few years. Until this weekend, when I tried to apply a Kobo gift card to my account I did Not realize that my Kobo account was attached to an email address that I no longer have. It was a company email and I am no longer with that company. I do not remember the password, but it doesn't matter because I wouldn't receive a text, or email with a reset option anyway. My phone number has also changed. I signed out of that account and opened a new account and have now lost all my books!! And I have hundreds. How do I get them back and onto my current account.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kobo device?

I have never stopped using it. When I purchase a book I go through the bookstore on my

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

Kobo

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

you don't know anything about Kobo?
The site said you knew about Kobo. I would like my 5.00 refund
This site us deceitful. I am going to report it. My VISA had better not be charged a cent! I am outraged at your deceitful advertising!
The question is closed???? You are thieves!!!! Do not charge my Visa card or I willl report this frau