E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Change card number but can not confirm. I have a older

Customer Question
Change card number but...

Change card number but can not confirm

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I have a older kinkle got 2014

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I have changed credit card number and set up to confirm but could not

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Change card number but canfirm

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Cancel this account I will handle myself
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Went on wrong site, so cancel ploand thank you