E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My ereader will not charge. It won’t charge so not sure. On…

Customer Question
My ereader will not...

My ereader will not charge

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

It won’t charge so not sure. On the back are CEO168 if that helps

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

It doesn’t want to plug in right enough I guess. I just keep trying but it shows I need to plug it in because the battery is dead

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
It is a Barnes and noble e reader made br Samsung
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Have you tried different outlets?

I have tried different outlets. I think it is where you plug into the reader and it is not making contact. Is it fixable or do I have to replace the whole thing

Unfortunately, it would need to be replaced but the good news is that the books will transfer to the next tablet.

Don’t need call

No problem -- I declined the phone call so it will be refunded.

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit