E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I remove my SD chip. Kindle 10. I installed a SD chip…

Customer Question
How do I remove...

How do I remove my SD chip.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I installed a SD chip about a 4 weeks ago now I want to remove it .

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Dan T., Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan.

To remove the SD card: Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Settings. Tap Storage. Tap Safely Remove SD Card, and then tap OK. Now open the microSD card cover and gently press on the microSD card to remove it (it will push in, and then pop out to release). >>Here is a picture<< to help. Note, that picture is generic and doesn't look exactly like yours, but it should be close enough to make the point.

Let me know if you need anything else. Oh, and please take a second to rate the service I provided (there should be a 5-star scale on your page somewhere). Don't worry, that won't close your question and you can still respond back at any time.