E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a kindle and it is telling me that it is unable to…

Customer Question
I have a kindle...

I have a kindle and it is telling me that it is unable to connect to my Amazon account

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

So I got the kindle last nightb

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

So I got it last night and it has been doing it since then

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Dan T., Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician

Welcome to the site! Did you purchase the Kindle new? Do you already have an Amazon account, and know the username and password?

The is three years old but never previously used.

Go to >>this link<< and log into your Amazon account. Then click the "Devices" tab and see if this Kindle shows up.