E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Charging cover error. Charging reader and received following…

Customer Question
Charging cover error Technician's...

Charging cover error

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Charging reader and received following msg......charging cover err r

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Just happened not btried anytthing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that reader been working fine till now3

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.