E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

HOW DO YOU GET IT TO GO,I. BARNS&NOBLE NOOK. I JUST GOT IT…

Customer Question
HOW DO YOU GET...

HOW DO YOU GET IT TO GO,I

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

BARNS&NOBLE NOOK

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I JUST GOT IT AS A GIFT

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

HOW DO I GET TO GET BOOKS

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.