E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a kindle cover with a light. The light will not turn…

Customer Question
I have a kindle...

I have a kindle cover with a light. The light will not turn on. What do I do now?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Kindle?

Just before I started to read and pulled the light out of the cover.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

No, I didn't know that could be done. My power button is a bar which I move to the right to turn on the kindle. Is that what you suggest I push?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you for your help.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: MD.SADIQUE, Engineer replied 7 months ago
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Could you please try removing and reseating the cover again?