E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can't seem to connect to my Sprint Hot Spot for wi fi. I…

Customer Question
I can't seem to...

I can't seem to connect to my Sprint Hot Spot for wi fi

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

No..I have tried to add it twice

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes...this lap top I am using now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know