E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I just bought a kobo book and for some reason I can't seem…

Customer Question
OK so I just...

OK so I just bought a kobo book and for some reason I can't seem to load it onto my reader. My email has changed since as well and I am trying to renew my password ***** all to no avail.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kobo device?

Prob. a year ago before today.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

How do I do that?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know