E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It says unfortunately nook has stopped. Samsung galaxy a6.

Customer Question
It says unfortunately nook...

It says unfortunately nook has stopped

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Samsung galaxy a6

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

How do i find that out

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

Its al,ost brand new all ive done so far is power on and off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that i can do some things but it isnt totally functionak

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

I understand your concern you can try to uninstall and reinstall the nook app or you need to do the factory reset on your Samsung galaxy but in doing this you will loose your data, downloads and settings will be erased please let me know how to proceed?