E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My credit card no. Has changed how do I change it on my

Customer Question
My credit card no...

My credit card no. Has changed how do I change it on my kindle

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I thought I had changed it at the Amazon site but I can't get any books I have tried to buy 4 books but nothing appears in my library

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

Please follow the below instructions in order to change your credit card details:

1. Go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
  2. From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Digital Payment Settings.
  3. Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
  4. Enter the desired billing address, and then select Continue. You can then view your edited 1-Click payment method.

Please let me know if it works for you.