E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I tried to purchase a book,but my credit card has been

Customer Question
Hi I tried to...

Hi I tried to purchase a book,but my credit card has been renewed,same card number exp date changed, tried to update via my kindle,can’t remember my passsword. Can u help?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

Last night 6/1;

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

No not yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank u

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know