E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I would like to know how to download a book from my local…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know how to download a book from my local library to my new Kindle.

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your Kindle?

It is brand new.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

It is a Paperwhite and at the moment I have it charging. Just wanted to know the next step.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Dan T., Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help. It looks like you've gone over some basic information with our automated system, so I just have a couple questions to make sure I know what's going on.

What's the name of the library, and do they loan eBooks?

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician