E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I change my credit card number in my Nook. BNRV200. I…

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change my credit card number in my Nook

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

BNRV200

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I called Barnes and Noble, they could not help. Old card number was hacked by fraud and card had to be changed

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know