E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do i set up my kindle fire 7? New. Nothing. Have kindle…

Customer Question
How do i set...

How do i set up my kindle fire 7?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

New

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Have kindle on old mini ipad and just purchased the fire 7 and want to transfer books to new one.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hi, I'm JA Engineer. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

In order to access your purchases on your Kindle Fire 7, you have to register it on your Amazon account that has the books you want to read. To register your Kindle 7, do the following:

(1) From Home, tap the Menu icon, and then tap Settings.

(2) Tap My account.

(3) Choose the Amazon account you want to use on your Kindle:

If you already have an Amazon account: Tap that option during the setup process and enter your Amazon account information. Your name will appear as the Registered User when registration is complete.

You will now be able to access the books you were reading with the Kindle app on your old mini iPad on your Kindle Fire 7.

I hope that my answer has been helpful. If so, please select 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be paid for helping you because we do not get paid automatically.
Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a lovely day.

Hi.
I have not heard back from you and was wondering if I was able to successfully assist you.
If so, please remember to rate my answer (if you are unsure how to do that, please click here for instructions).
Enjoy the rest of your evening.