E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

MY KINDLE FIRE IS CONNECTED TO WIFI BUT IT KEEPS TELLING ME.

Customer Question
MY KINDLE FIRE IS...

MY KINDLE FIRE IS CONNECTED TO WIFI BUT IT KEEPS TELLING ME

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

MAYBE 2YRS OLD DONT REMEMBER EVERYTIME I WANT TO MAKE A PURCHASE THAT CHECK YOUR WI-FI OR MOBILE CONNECTION AND TRY AGAIN I HAVE AT LEAST 6 X AND CANNOT GET THIS FIXED

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

When you attempt to connect the Kindle Fire to your wifi signal, what does it tell you?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

It tells me to sign in on wifi but my wifi is turned on

It tells you to "Sign in on wifi"? What is the exact message that you are given?

WHY AM I PAYING FOR THIS HELP DOESNT AMAZON PROVIDE IT FOR FREE, WHICH THEY ALWAY HAVE
WHY HAVENT YOU ANSWERED ME

You must have clicked a link or advertisement. Do you wish to continue or shall I send in a refund request for you?

Send refund

I will do so now.