E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I change the experation date on my credit card on…

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change the experation date on my credit card on file

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Amazon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Amazon e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Can not bring up account info on mt kindle - I'm not very tech saby

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

I understand your concern Please click on this link https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570 and follow the instructions in order to change the expiration date on your credit card and let me know if it works for you.