E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cant complete a background check. Ive used four different…

Customer Question
I cant complete a...

I cant complete a background check

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Ive used four different devices and declined

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I used my kindle my phone my moms computer and tried purchasing my own not requested at library and it declined me for a week

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I removed cookies background history and browsing on my kindle and phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

That's about it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
kindle fire
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician