E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I JUST CHANGED MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER, BUT NOW I HAVE LOST MY…

Customer Question
I JUST CHANGED MY...

I JUST CHANGED MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER, BUT NOW I HAVE LOST MY ARCHIEVES

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I'VE LOST MY ARCHIVED ITEMS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I,VE CHANGED MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER. I,M NOT VERY TECINICAL

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know