E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have not used my nook for a few years, and today when I…

Customer Question
I have not used...

I have not used my nook for a few years, and today when I went to use is it say its expired

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

The 10 inch screen that is all i can remember

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I rent to reset password ***** my computer and the email i used with it, I cant remember so far that is it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know