E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I ordered a few recipe books yesterday and would like to…

Customer Question
Hello - i ordered...

Hello - i ordered a few recipe books yesterday and would like to down load onto my kindle but they aren' showing up?...

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

...i haven't used my kindle in about a year now, so i charged it up - updated it i click down load to device from the amazon site...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Dan T., Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician

Welcome! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help. Sorry to hear you're having trouble getting to your books.

This happens sometimes. When it does, try this:

1. Go to the "Manage Your Kindle" page at >>this link<< and log into your Amazon account

2. You should see tabs for "Content" and "Your Devices." On the Content tab, you should see all of your books.

3. To the left of the title you'd like to read, click the "Actions" button which actually looks like this "..."

4. Then select "Deliver to..." and select the device of your choice.

Just to be sure, you can also go to the Menu and then Settings on your Kindle device, and then My Account. Log out, then restart the device and log back in.

Let me know if you need anything else. Oh, and please take a second to rate the service I provided (there should be a 5-star scale on your page somewhere). Don't worry, that won't close your question and you can still respond back at any time.