E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have just purchased a new book and cannot get it to

Customer Question
I have just purchased...

I have just purchased a new book and cannot get it to download.

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your e-reader?

Just ordered the book yesterday and usually get it straight away, got another book minutes later

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect me to what? and should I have the wireless on?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Received message that I can get my book from the archive but the book name is ***** ***** lighted and so I cannot tap it
Just tried to buy the same book again and was told I had purchased this book and could retrieve it from archived items. went to archive and still the name of the book is not highlighted and therefor cannot retrieve it
The book has just been downloaded into the usual place and out of archive
Thank you,
Not happy with an account of $39 dollars Aust when the help website said only a refundable amount of $5
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Harry, following is a copy of my last contact last night:-
Thank you,
If I had to put in a rating I would have to say the problem was fixed more by good luck than any management.
Since my problem has solved itself I find no need to call and I do not know where I would be calling or the cost
As a matter of interest all the dates are listed as the first one 7th January which is 24 hours since my first enquiry