E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have Kindle on I Pad. Lately it will not reload a book I…

Customer Question
I have Kindle on...

I have Kindle on I Pad. Lately it will not reload a book I am in the process of reading or if it loads, it starts over from the beginning, not where I stopped reading.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

It has been happening the last couple of weeks. Tonight it loads but all that comes up is the cover photo and then screen goes right back to Kindle opening screen. I haven’t tried much other than find my page read manually and bitched about it a lot!,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No no it is also happening on my spouse’s I Pad

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

No