E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can’t connect to my wifi. I have entered the password

Customer Question
I can’t connect to...

I can’t connect to my wifi

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Yes, I have entered the password ***** many times.. keeps coming up with a wifi error

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes they are, I am currently typing on my iPad through the same wifi

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is my only problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 7 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!This is usually caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, then your kindle will work normally again. Press and hold the power switch for a full 40 seconds, even after the screen goes black, then release.Then press the power button to restart if the device does not start up again on its own. Then try connecting to WiFi and sign in with your Amazon account info.
No it still won’t connect to wi-fi still saying error
Okay, what is the error message?