E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I buy from amazon frequently. I can always read a bit until…

Customer Question
I buy from amazon...

I buy from amazon frequently. I can always read a bit until the book arrives. I'm offered a kindle service but don't know how it works or how to obtain it. Can you help

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I want hard books. Today I bought two books and was able to read a bit about bother before my free sample was ended.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Hello

Technician's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

As before. I wanted to purchase a kindle service for my desk top

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

I will be referring your account to my bank on Monday for investigation since I specifically requested to end our relationship. You have taken 31 dollars from my account that was not authorized. STOP! You said I could cancel. Heck, I was in an inquiry. STOP! I do not want any service or connect to your system. Stop! I Cancel I never agreed to move forward. STOP
Refund my 31 dollars immediately!