E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Does Amazon buy off VHS? I have several children's movies.

Customer Question
Does Amazon buy off...

Does Amazon buy off VHS? I have several children's movies. Maureen Clark

Technician's Assistant: What Amazon model do you have?

I am retrying my question. Does Amazon buy old VHS movies? I have several Children's Movies.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Amazon e-reader? What have you tried so far?

What is Amazon e-reader?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

What does an e-reader have to do with VHS Movies?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Amazon doesn't actually buy anything directly from an individual.

You can register as a seller on amazon, similar to other sites like ebay where you can list items for sale and they do allow for the sale of vhs tapes. You'd go on their website and search for the title you want, find a vhs listing of it (if any) and then click on "I have one to sell" to list your own, setting the condition/details, asking price, etc.

Eventually if a customer wishes to purchase it they will do so through amazon and amazon will notify you to ship it to the buyer, then take a cut of the price.

Here is an example of a vhs listing: http://amzn.to/2Cx6o9U

Overall though, amazon is probably not the best place to sell these, you'd do better on ebay.