E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle isn't charging. Quite awile. Quite awhile when…

Customer Question
My kindle isn't charging ...

My kindle isn't charging

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Quite awile

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Quite awhile when plug in there's ared line than it goes blank

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know