E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

The last two books I have purchased through book bub, The…

Customer Question
The last two books...

The last two books I have purchased through book bub, The Candy Bombers and Murder at Merisham Lodge have not shown up in my kindle. I reported the Candy Bomber a few weeks ago and was told it was fixed, but it wasn't.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

A few weeks. I have reported it to tech support.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 7 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble and I'm sorry that you've had to wait so long for help. It would be my pleasure to assist you. can you tell me please what model your Kindle is and how long have you have owned it?

My kindle is a paper white and I've had it about two years or so.

Thank you for that information Please login to your account at www.amazon.com/myk. On the page that appears next, you will see a CONTENT Tab and a DEVICES Tab. On the CONTENT tab you will see all of your Kindle book purchases. Please check to see if the title that you are looking for is listed there and let me know what you find.

Both book titles are listed in my contents, but they still do not show up in my kindle.
The titles are on the content tab but are not on my kindle. Please advise.
I called kindle customer service and the problem was immediately resolved at no charge to me. Since I did not receive satisfaction from Just Answer, I am requesting a full refund of the $36 charge to my Visa account.