E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I havent used my kindle in a time. I want to set up wifi.

Customer Question
Hi, i havent used...

Hi, i havent used my kindle in a long time. I want to set up wifi. can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I just started today. Just finished charging it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. my pc is now an all-in-one. will my kindle connect wirelessly? I know, probably a stupid question...

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 7 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble and I'm sorry that you've had to wait so long for help. It would be my pleasure to assist you. can you tell me please what model your Kindle is? Also, how long have you owned it? I ask because there may e some critical updates for it.