E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Keep getting message that I need to get in contact about my…

Customer Question
Keep getting message that...

Keep getting message that I need to get in contact about my account

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

On it now

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

My credit card bill says I already payed for book

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know