E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have misplaced my kindle and have bought a new one. I

Customer Question
I have misplaced my...

I have misplaced my kindle and have bought a new one. I cannot get new one operatives. Being told password ***** new kindle is too short

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Just opened the new Kindle's box this AM

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Would love to find my old kindle. But, would want more to have the new one operative.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 6 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble and I am sorry that you have had to wait so long for help. It would be my pleasure to assist you.

If you would like, you can set this Kindle up to use the same Amazon account as the old one. That way all of your previous purchases will continue to be available to you if you should wish to read them on this Kindle. Can you tell me please what model your new Kindle is?