E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It will not hold a charge. Model ******** A few months. I've…

Customer Question
It will not hold...

It will not hold a charge

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Model ********

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your ********? What have you tried so far?

A few months. I've tried turning the power off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

O k

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Dan T., Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help. It looks like you've gone over some basic information with our automated system, so I just have a couple questions to make sure I know what's going on.

How long does the battery last? How are you charging it?