E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot download any books...the only options that I am…

Customer Question
I cannot download any...

I cannot download any books...the only options that I am given are to try a sample or put on wish list

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your e-reader?

Just recently...a week or two...

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

No.. You mean on the iPad?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

How does the wish list work? Some books in the pas have given me the same option

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Dan T., Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help. It looks like you've gone over some basic information with our automated system, so I just have a couple questions to make sure I know what's going on.

What device are you using? Also, what service are you using to order books?