E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I just got nook, it ask for password I do not have password…

Customer Question
I just got nook...

I just got nook, it ask for password ***** do not have password *****

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

I just got it yesterday, so never have been on it

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No i am not too savy with this, sorry i am 80 years Young so i am not up to date

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I haven't gotten into the system so i don't know if there is more questions, but i certainly appr eciate your help

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know