E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My books I ordered through Amazon are not transferring to my…

Customer Question
My books I ordered...

My books I ordered through Amazon are not transferring to my Kindle

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

This just started. I've turned on the wi-fi and it used to just download automatically. It isn't tonight

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 6 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...Kindle downloads..."

Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.