E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I buy a book through kindle on my iphone

Customer Question
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Cris, Technician replied 7 months ago
Cris
Cris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am cris and will be glad to assist you. Ignore request for remote and phone support as they are automated through the system and not sent by me.

On your iPhone open the App Store and search for Kindle. The app will appear, download it. Once it is installed open the app and sign into the app with your Amazon account. You will then be able to purchased books through the app and be accessible from any Kindle app you are signed into.

Let me know if this answers your question and if you have any further questions for me. Please take a moment to rate my service and submit at the top.