E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am trying to order a book but Amazon won't accept my

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to order a book but Amazon won't accept my credit card number.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

MSN

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my desk top computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Don't have a laptop

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Don't have a laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Why won't Amazon accept my credit card number?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.