E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am trying to reister a new NOOK using the same Wi-Fi

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to reister a new NOOK using the same Wi-Fi account I have always had. It says authenticating problem. What d I do???

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

VisionNet

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have re-started the entire process of refistering but don't know what else to do.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know