E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I have Kobo aura 11, I also have an Imac, 10.5.8, how do I…

Customer Question
Hi, I have Kobo...

Hi, I have Kobo aura 11, I also have an Imac, 10.5.8, how do I get them to sync.

Technician's Assistant: What Kobo model do you have?

Kobo Auro H20

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your AURO H20? What have you tried so far?

I've had the Kobo about 6 months, and only once have been able to download books, and that happened when the Logo? image?appeared on my screen, now although I plug it into my Mac, click on sync, all it does is charge.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: E-Readers
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No thank you, ***** ***** I'll just go back to my old system, "if at first you don't succeed, try, try, try again.Thanks a lot, enjoy the rest of your life.......... Harry.
Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician