E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Just received our new Amazon Kindle HD 8 and would like to…

Customer Question
Just received our new...

Just received our new Amazon Kindle HD 8 and would like to set it up

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

How do you set up new Kindle fire HD 8 we have done nothing what should I go to on the computer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know