E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Just bought a book from amazon via my computer to be

Customer Question
Hi. Just bought a...

Hi. Just bought a book from amazon via my computer to be transfered to my Kindle. I am unsure what password ***** requires. Is it my BT account password ***** the BT Hub Admin password *****'ve tried both and the Kindle will accept neither.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I've only just tried to use it tonight. The Kindle was a gift

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. How do I transfer the book that I bought tonight from my lap top, on which it appears, to my Kindle on which I want to read it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know