E-Readers

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
Old kindle stopped turning on. Probably old battery. Can
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, electronics technician
Old kindle stopped turning on. Probably old battery. Can battery be replaced? If not and I need to buy new one, can books now on the non-working kindle be transfered to new one? Not all the 500 or mor… read more
I am unable to update my Kindle. I have tried to update by
Josh, It Support Specialist
I am unable to update my Kindle. I have tried to update by leaving it plugged in with wifi on but it keeps telling me that i too far from the internet. Even when I am sitting next to my modem. I am un… read more
I think my kindle has died. It will no longer connect to the
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I think my kindle has died. It will no longer connect to the internet so I cant download and/or buy books … read more
How do I transfer books from old kindle to new kindle?
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
how do I transfer books from old kindle to new kindle? … read more
My kindle scree has disintegrated. I am going to buy a new
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Computer Technican
My kindle scree has disintegrated. I am going to buy a new one. Can I transfer my books from the broken kindle to the new one I buy? … read more
I can no longer download newer books on my antique Kindle
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I can no longer download newer books on my antique Kindle 1st Generation. Has Amazon changed format so book no longer work on order Kindles?… read more
How can I transfer all 600+ books from my Kindle #3 to #4 with
Rahul P.
Rahul P., Bachelor's Degree
How can I transfer all 600+ books from my Kindle #3 to #4 with one click? Is this possible?… read more
I have an older ereader that I loved till it cleared itself
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I have an older ereader that I loved till it cleared itself of all my books. I've tried both types of reset and it only turns on, tries to update and nothing happens. It will no longer connect to my c… read more
I have a Kindle that wont hold a charge for longer than 2 days
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
I have a Kindle that wont hold a charge for longer than 2 days even though it is switched off… read more
I do not have easy access to wi-fi living in rural wales. I
Simit
Simit, Bachelor's Degree
I do not have easy access to wi-fi living in rural wales. I use a dongle for my stand alone computer living too far from exchange for a bt line to work. Can I download kindle books to my stand alone a… read more
i updated my payment methods on my kindle so i could download
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Computer Technican
i updated my payment methods on my kindle so i could download items that previously wouldn't download but it didn't work when i tried again… read more
I have a Kindle that I am just connecting and am not WiFi.
PramitP
PramitP, Self-Employed
I have a Kindle that I am just connecting and am not WiFi. I have it connected by cord to my computer. I don't know how to "eject " my Kindle from my computer. I am trying to connect with Amazon store… read more
My 1 1/2 year old Kindle appears to have received an impact
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, self employed
My 1 1/2 year old Kindle appears to have received an impact to the screen even though I have a cover on it. Glass is not broken, but the screen has a strange pattern of lines with an obvious center po… read more
If I buy a Nook, is it possible to have the books on my Kindle
Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
If I buy a Nook, is it possible to have the books on my Kindle transferred or copied...the ones I havent read yet? Never mind, just counted, and at the least there are over 20 books in that count. Jus… read more
I have set up Rogers Kindle for PC and purchased a book. How
Thomas
Thomas, IT Manager
I have set up Roger's Kindle for PC and purchased a book. How do I transfer the book to my Kindle? My Kindle is plugged into a USB port with the power on.… read more
I accidentally leaned onto my Kindle and now the screen does
namstech
namstech, Software Development Engineer
I accidentally leaned onto my Kindle and now the screen does not function. My question now is how can I back up the books that I have downloaded onto my computer so that I don't lose them and can read… read more
I have an early Kindle, boought for me by my daughter
Andy Mont
Andy Mont, Researcher
I have an early Kindle, boought for me by my daughter wholives in Georgia. When I went home to Canada she renamed it "joanns's kindle" and I used it by getting books through my computer USB. She conti… read more
My kindle is charged but when I connect it to my computer it
AnswerManRob
AnswerManRob, Electronic Technical Support Specialist
My kindle is charged but when I connect it to my computer it leaves me a message to disconnect it. I don't have wi-fi and ordered several books yesterday. They didn't download to my computer. What do … read more