E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My older kindle works fine but the on off switch does no…

Customer Question
My older kindle works...

My older kindle works fine but the on off switch does no work a simple mechanical problem I believe.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I can get in by plugging it into my computer and leaving it turned on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I will buy a new one anyway can I easily transfer/copy all my books to a new one

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know