E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

The pages on my nook advance themselves back and forth

Customer Question
The pages on my...

The pages on my nook advance themselves back and forth randomly

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Advance?

Software version 2.21

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Advance? What have you tried so far?

Since yesterday t

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I did a soft restart

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
I paid my $$ where is my answer
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know