E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Need reset my password. Got a new oasis for christmas cannot…

Customer Question
Need reset my password ...

Need reset my password

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Got a new oasis for christmas cannot register with oldpassword ***** a while

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No how do i get there

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

[ll need to tranfer my books from the cloud

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

No
Just cancel