E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle fire hd 8.9 will not come on....I assume the

Customer Question
My kindle fire hd...

My kindle fire hd 8.9 will not come on....I assume the battery is dead. I purchased it in 12/2013.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Kindle Fire?

I have tried to charge it for the last 3 days.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Will do....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank you....that came on !

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Excellent I'm glad it worked! Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?